Παρασκευή 11 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Camelia, thank you SO much (pre-Christmas excitement!)

So... this week we hosted the 6th International Scientific Conference on Energy and Climate Change. Despite all the troubles - including the strike of the admninstration department of the organizing University, we managed to realized the event, and once again, we met new faces and scientists, but mostly, ones that we already know for years - and we are more friends than just partners or faces-to-meet-in-conference.

This year, Camelia Vasile, the first cool girl of the Conference participants, from Romania - since the first conference, came to Athens with two amazing gifts for me. 
The fist, is a desk calendar of Bucharest - just to remind me of what I missed for not going to their National Workshop. Much appreciated, since I love to have sucht things on my desk, especially from friends :)

And............ the second and most amazing present I ever received in Conference (it is even cooler than some birthday presents) is a hardcover table book with title "Horse tack and saddlery".


I opened it last night on my bed, and it felt like Christmas!


Thank you Camelia so much !!! Thank you for the thought, thank you for the book and thank you for the sweet post-it note in the inside :)

I ll read it on my weekends, while relaxing and drinking coffee. And then, I ll share it with my friends, so we can all have a look and wonder "what's the use of this?" or "wow, you see THIS briddles?" and all these...


Thank you thank you thank you !!!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου